Wireless Marine Speaker System
Traditionally, adding a speaker system to your boat has been a huge hassle. Trying to connect power and audio cables, and finding a compatible stereo or amplifier can lead to hours of frustration.
Ditch the wires, and choose the SDX Audio marine speaker system instead. This sleek pair of speakers allows you to easily pair and play from any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet.
This system features one active and one passive speaker. The active speaker contains a sealed rechargeable, which can be recharged from a wall outlet (AC) or from your boat's cigarette lighter port (DC). No external power source is needed while the speakers are running.
Use the tool-less integrated mount to secure the speakers to any bar or railing. When it's time to recharge them, you'll be able to easily remove the speakers.
These speakers are built to last with a durable ABS casing. They will stand up to years of saltwater, UV rays, and rain.
Note: This is our original wireless marine speaker system. There are two easy to connect cables that run between the two speakers. If you are looking for a 0 cable solution, check out our Fully Wireless Marine Speaker System.
- Comes with a pair of speakers
- Weather-proof woofer with long excursion driver; 10oz Magnet; 1” voice coil and 1" titanium dome tweeter
- 250 watts maximum output power
- Heavy duty ABS construction; complies with UV and salt-fog standards
- Built-in Class-D amplifier and rechargeable battery
- Play music for up to 5 hours once battery fully charged (3 hr recharging time)
- Quick connect speaker terminals
- Frequency response: 55-20k Hz; Impedance: 4 ohms
- Bluetooth Profile: A2DP/AVRCP1.3/Audio Classic
- Comes with one AC and one DC charger